- College of Engineering Student Affairs Office
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Student Affairs Office
- Information for New Graduate Students — Graduate Division site. Includes resources to get you started in your graduate studies at Berkeley.
- Information for Current Graduate Students — Graduate Division site. Includes information on degrees, financial aid, fellowships, teaching opportunities, diversity, etc.
- Financial Aid for Graduate Students — Graduate Division site. Includes numerous resources for financial support for graduate students including employment, fellowships, and teaching and research assistant appointments.
Links for all students
- Student Calendar — Official student calendar includes academic dates and deadlines, Tele-BEARS schedules, registration and fee payment deadlines, add/drop deadlines, holidays, etc.
- Academic Calendar — Official campus-wide academic calendar for the fall and spring semesters, as well as for summer sessions. Lists critical dates including beginning and end of instruction, exams, holidays, etc. Also includes religious creed policy.
- Cal 1 Card — Official photo identification card that gives access to campus buildings and events and allows you to take advantage of many University services. Also serves as a library card.
- Bear Facts — Portal for on-line student systems. Includes Bear Facts, Tele-BEARS, Info-BEARS, Summer Tele-BEARS, the Course Web Site System, and Tele-Bears Drop Hotline. This portal will lead you to information on registration, billing, financial aid, grades, registration, and class schedules.
- Tele-Bears — Class enrollment system for fall and spring semester courses.
- Registrar Office — Course enrollment, registration status, student calendar, transcripts, diplomas, grades, name changes, fees/tuition, add/drop deadlines, privacy information, residency requirements, classroom management, etc.
- Schedule of Classes — Course schedules for fall and spring semesters, as well as summer sessions. Also includes the final exam schedule.
- General Catalog — Courses and curricula for each academic department. Also includes major/minor requirements, course search, faculty lists, and links to departmental web sites.
- Code of Student Conduct — Information on the established rules of conduct for students, student rights, and disciplinary procedures in the case of conduct violations.
- Financial Aid Office — Information on grants, scholarships, loans, work-study, and fellowships, for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships — Guide to financial aid and scholarship resources.
- Billing and Payment Services — Information on student services related to bills, financial aid disbursement, and student loan counseling.
- Work-Study Programs — Exclusively for use by employers and students registered through Berkeley's College Work-Study Programs.
- Housing and Dining Services — All aspects of campus-managed housing, dining, and life in the residence halls.
- International House — Residential and program information for domestic and international students.
- Global Environment Theme Program — A living and learning environment for students interested in social, economic, and scientific issues affecting urban, rural, and global environments.
- Women in Science and Engineering Theme Program — A living and learning environment for women students with a strong interest in math, science, and engineering.
Parking and Transportation
- Parking and Transportation Office — Information about parking, BearTransit-campus shuttle services, and alternate transportation for the UC Berkeley Campus. Office issues class passes which allow registered students to ride AC Transit and campus shuttles for free.
- University of California Police Department — Crime prevention, protection, and law enforcement services to maintain and promote human safety and the security of property for the Berkeley campus and its associated locations.
- University Health Services — A complete outpatient health center for students, providing medical, mental health and preventive care.
- Tang Center — The primary service site for University Health Services. The facility that provides health services, prevention, counseling, and other services.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) — Information on the University student health plan.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in the College of Engineering — Information on undergraduate research opportunities within the College of Engineering.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities on Campus — Comprehensive list of all undergraduate research opportunities on campus.
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program — URAP provides opportunities for undergraduates to work with faculty on cutting-edge research projects.
Campus Counseling Services
- Berkeley Student Store — Campus bookstore. Purchase textbooks on-line, buy Cal memorabilia. Also known as the ASUC Store.
- UC Berkeley Events
- Cal Performances
- UC Berkeley Music Department Performances
- UC Berkeley Department of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies