CEE Undergraduate scholarships were made possible through the generosity of CEE alumni and friends.
University scholarships—selection by Berkeley financial aid office based on need
Departmental scholarships—selection by CEE based on area of interest and scholarship
- Bechtel Engineering Scholarship Fund
- Berkel Scholarship
- John Coil Scholarship Fund in Civil Engineering
- Howard Eberhart Memorial Scholarship
- Femineers Scholarship
- F. S. Foote Memorial Scholarship Fund in Civil Engineering
- Howard Holmes Scholarship
- Wilfred L. Karrer Civil Engineering Scholarship
- Thomas K. and Margaret C. Lew Fund
- John Minihan Scholarship
- Orselli Engineering Scholarship
- Leslie E. Robertson and SawTeen See Scholarship
- Arthur A. Roeser Scholarship
- Victor W. Sauer Scholarship Fund
- Amy F. and Howard A. Schirmer Scholarship Fund
- Robert P. Wadell, P.E., F.ASCE Endowed Scholarship
- David C. Wenzlaff Merit Scholarship
- Beavers Heavy Construction Scholarship
For juniors, seniors, or master's students who plan a professional career in the heavy construction industry. The Beavers scholarship was established in 1990 with a gift from Richard E. Hall and the Beavers Charitable Trust.
- Chevron Environmental Engineering Scholarship
For CEE majors focused in environmental engineering.
- Theodore Olsen Scholarship
For CEE majors.
- Tsuneo Sekine Fund
For top CEE juniors or seniors.
- John C. Shimmick Scholarship
For CEE majors with a construction/project management emphasis.The scholarship was established in honor of John C. Shimmick (BSCE '59).
- Ulchi and Yoshiko Sunada Scholarship
For a CEE major who has demonstrated a strong commitment in the UCB chapter of ASCE, Chi Epsilon, or other engineering student organization.