A photo of what was left of the group after a wet hike to Yosemite Falls in 2007.
||"Persulfate-Induced Oxidation of Organic Compounds"|
|Eva Agus||"Fate of Low Molecular Weight Compounds in Advanced Water Treatment Systems"|
|Erika Houtz||"Fate and Transformation of Perfluorinated Compounds in Aquatic Systems"|
|Justin Jasper||"Transformation of Organic Compounds by a Periphyton-Enhanced Oxidation Process"|
|Scott Mansell||"Fate of Steroid Hormones in Runoff"|
|Anh Pham||"Oxidation of Organic Compounds by Metal-Catalyzed Activation of Hydrogen Peroxide"
(co-advised with Professor Fiona Doyle, MSE)
|Patrick Ulrich||"Control of Mercury Methylation in Tidal Wetlands"|
- Christina Keenan-Remucal (Postdoc, ETH Zürich) 
- Mong Hoo Lim (Deputy Director of Water Supply Plants, Singapore Public Utilities Board) 
- Lorien Fono (Carollo Engineers, Walnut Creek, CA) 
- Elif Pehlivanoglu-Mantas (Assistant Professor, Istanbul Teknik Universitesi, Turkey) 
- Karen Pinkston (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission) 
- Helen Hsu-Kim (Assistant Professor, Duke University) 
- Ed Kolodziej (Assistant Professor, University of Nevada-Reno) 
- Alavanja Ridge (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission) 
- Laurel Schaider (Postdoc/Harvard University) 
- Anna Mehrotra (Consultant, CDM Pittsburgh, PA) 
- William Mitch (Associate Professor, Yale University) 
- James Gray (Postdoc, USGS Boulder, CO) 
- Bill Bedsworth (Bridgespan Group, San Francisco) 
If you are interested in joining our research group please contact Professor Sedlak by e-mail prior to submitting your application.