On Monday, Oct. 9, the CEE Academic Affairs Office and Chi Epsilon will host a Graduate Information Session, 6-8 p.m. in 502 Davis Hall. Refreshments will be provided. See flyer.
Professor Arpad Horvath, Graduate Admissions Chair, will discuss the Department's admissions procedures. Faculty from each of CEE's 7 graduate programs will describe their program and possible research topics.
- Civil Systems
- Energy, Civil Infrastructure and Climate
- Engineering & Project Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering, Mechanics & Materials
- Transportation Engineering