The Fall 2014 issue of CEE at Berkeley Connections is out!
Read how CEE's cross-disciplinary collaborations will make the greatest impact in solving the societal-scale problems civil and environmental engineers face in the 21st century.
- HIGHLIGHT: New Transportation Center Headquartered at Berkeley
- Update from Chair Samer Madanat
- Engineering a Smarter Building
- Urban Mobility Meets Big Data
- Academy Inducts Class of 2014
- G. Wayne Clough Gives CEE Distinguished Lecture [video]
- Jenkins' Endowment Supports Undergraduate Research
- Pozdnukhov and Moura in Supercharging More Electric Cars Risks Crashing the Grid
- Berkeley Undergraduates Tackle Waste Management in Tibet
- Seismic Team Places Second in EERI Competition [video]
- Faculty Awards
- Student Awards
See Connections archive.
The next Connections will be published in May, 2015. If you would like to contribute an article, contact Holly Halligan, editor.