William W Nazaroff
- Doctor Technices, Honoris Causa, Technical University of Denmark (“in recognition of outstanding contributions advancing understanding of the physics and chemistry that control human exposure to pollutants in indoor environments”), 2015.
- Elected AAAR Fellow, American Association for Aerosol Research, 2009
- FAA Centers of Excellence "Outstanding Faculty of The Year", 2008
- Excellence in Review Award, Environmental Science & Technology, 37, 414A, 2003
- Elected to the International Academy of Indoor Air Sciences, 1991
- Presidential Young Investigators Award, National Science Foundation, 1990
- Five "best paper" awards