Course planning tools
- See Berkeley Academic Guide for all CEE course descriptions.
- Search Schedule of Classes to determine when courses are offered.
- See CEE Current Course Sections or CEE Current Course Sections Schedule (Calendar)
- CE 165 Concrete Materials and Construction
- CE 166 Construction Engineering
- CE 167 Engineering Project Management
- CE 169C Visualization and Simulation for Engineering and Management (Building Information Modeling)
- CE 180 Construction, Maintenance, and Design of Civil and Environmental Engineered Systems
- CE 268A Lean Construction Concepts and Methods
- CE 268B Lean Construction and Supply Chain Management
- CE 268D Law for Engineers
- CE 268E Civil Systems and the Environment
- CE 268H Advanced Project Planning & Control
- CE 268I Business Fundamentals for Engineering
- CE 292A Technologies for Sustainable Societies
- CE 293A Technology and Sustainability
- CE 298 Graduate Research Seminar
- CE 299 Individual Research or Investigation in Selected Advanced Topics
Engineering & Project Management Industry Speaker Seminar
During your graduate study you are required to attend weekly E&PM seminars (CE 298) as these seminars provide a forum for learning about what is happening in the profession and in academic research.