US News & World Report's rankings for 2017-2018 has all of our programs, graduate and undergraduate, ranked in the top 3 spots. Our graduate program in environmental engineering has held the #1 spot for the past 8 years; civil engineering has been in the top 2 for the past 14 years. Our undergraduate programs in environmental engineering and in civil engineering are among the top 3 schools every year.
Our doctoral program tops the 2010 National Research Council rankings.
- Rural China Water Challenges, Oct 24
- Resilience-Based Design of the 181 Fremont Tower in San Francisco, Oct 24
- Specification and Synthesis of Networked Control Systems with Application to Autonomous Vehicles, Oct 28
- Future of Distributed Energy Resources, Oct 19
- Developing Large Simulation Models for Real-Time Applications, Oct 21
CEE at Berkeley Connections
Departmental newsletter for alumni and friends.