CEE graduate student Ilse Ruiz-Mercado tests the circuitry she designed for a small, inexpensive sonic anemometer as part of the CITRIS Intelligent Infrastructure program. The device was developed to measure air flow rates in rural homes to improve modeling of pollutants from indoor cooking fires. Her faculty advisor is Professor Steve Glaser.
US News & World Report's rankings for 2017-2018 has all of our programs, graduate and undergraduate, ranked in the top 3 spots. Our graduate program in environmental engineering has held the #1 spot for the past 8 years; civil engineering has been in the top 2 for the past 14 years. Our undergraduate programs in environmental engineering and in civil engineering are among the top 3 schools every year.
Our doctoral program tops the 2010 National Research Council rankings.
- Superpave Mix Design for Local Agencies, Feb 21-23
- NSF CAREER Workshop, Feb 23
- Environmental Engineering Seminar, Feb 24
- Multicopter Dynamics and Control: Surviving the complete loss of multiple actuators and quickly generating trajectories, Feb 24
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Department Seminar, Feb 17
CEE at Berkeley Connections
Departmental newsletter for alumni and friends.